NJRC 06 : Somebody Out There

Thursday, August 17, 2006

New Layout! =D Yayyy!~

Hey everyone!

Hope you all like the brand new layout! =D Spent quite alot of time on it. Abit of brain-cracking too. =P

I would like to thank all the members of SOT, you all rock! Because you all bore with my constant irritating questions of "what colour should the background be?" etc.

Hope to get the shirts done by next week, so that we can wear them.

We're going to the science centre tomorrow and on saturday... two consecutive days of brain-twisting and programming. Hehe. I can't wait.
Why can't I wait? Because... *drumroll*

I was so busy with the website and the shirt that I didn't have time for programming! Sorry chunling and julia! Wei3 qu1 ni men liao! >_<>
syazana is back!!! YIPPEE!
k lah, I shall end the post of my thoughts now. Cya all tomorrow!

xinyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home